Sunday, January 13, 2013

a few photo adventure ideas






As I've mentioned a couple of times this year, one of my goals is to grow in my photography. And what better way to do that then to try new things and have a little fun. With that in mind I looked through tumblr and pinterest for examples of things I might like to do.
Not all of them will fit in the year, but many of them could.

Here's to a little visual inspiration for the days when I feel like I've run out of ideas.




Get on a train and take pictures of the world going by
take a picture of something beautiful, break it apart and put it back together







go to a ghost town






hike and take pictures of the hollywood sign... from far away and right behind it







play with bokeh








use an underwater camera










get really creative, and use the timer







'nuf said








Develop to the sprocket holes
















 one place, different seasons
take a road trip and use film the whole way























xoxo

sources: one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, 9- 11 unknown

1 comment: