Wednesday, October 10, 2012

two thousand twelve: fourth quarter



It's the time again. Oh goodness, so it is. I feel like these quarter goals have been a good idea but I have not written them down to look at daily before this quarter and so they have sometimes gotten lost in the shuffle... but no matter, this quarter is for learning and trying new things.

Before I get into what is going to happen, let's look at what already transpired:

Third quarter I:
- saved some money and I spent some money... but I did not use my credit card without paying it right back. No purchase that I made with those numbers was for fun, one was to a doctor and the other was a purchase for my boss that was paid back. I immediately paid both back with some extra.
- took pictures, not enough (never enough)... but I did take them
- wrote some, but not nearly enough... that goal is continuing on
went to the dentist!!!!!!
- started cooking and bringing a lunch to work occasionally, plans for more of that in the future.
- met some new people and spent time with people I already knew
- read a lot
- started appreciating beer...
- started job #3
- did a boudoir/pin up (well, mostly boudoir) photoshoot
- started Onward and Upward
- had a much needed adventure with The Brows
- went to my first Creative Connection! Met Lisa who I then...
- went on two adventures with (one, one and a half, two)
- went to Renegade Craft Fair and Santa Monica Pier (both with Lisa)
- finally redirected this blog to www.butwewillstay.com!!!

Well it appears the last three months haven't been without accomplishment! That is well and good. I want even more out of the next 3 months. Time to change more things!

To finish out the year:

-say yes to something I would normally say no to

- recommit to exercise and dance which means at least one class a week from now until January

- pay for a stranger in a drive thru

- move out (October 20th!)

- start a writing habit. once a day, every day. It can be a line summarizing the day, it can be a paragraph, it can take hours. Pen needs to meet page and thoughts need to come out.

- take a picture a day

- cook a meal a week that can be saved for lunches

- blog at least twice a week


I underlined the measurable actions so I can't find wiggle room out of it. None of these are hard, sometimes they just seem time consuming. But they are things I want to do. So, they will be done.

What do you want from the rest of the year?

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment