Wednesday, October 24, 2012

New Home!



This weekend was a busy, busy one! I worked all three jobs between Friday and Saturday... Saturday was a 12 hour day... and then Sunday was moving day. I have this thing where I can't just move the boxes into a room and leave it, I need to get a system or a set up going so I can figure out where everything goes. I did that, and unpacked a good amount of my stuff on Sunday.

I'm really excited about how it is looking and feeling. My room has a lower ceiling (and window) in the back half of the room, the front half has regular size ceilings and a closet... I HAVE A CLOSET!!! I'm sorry, just needed to get excited about that for a second, I've been without one for almost a year now. It's nice to have doors to slide closed and have more room to walk around in. And as you can see in the picture on the right, I have a reading spot!

The room was pretty clean on Monday but I still had stuff to pick up from my mom's. So today it's not quite how I want it yet. But there will be a (very short) tour soon after I figure out where everything goes and then put pictures and art up!

I'm so excited!!!

In blog news 52 in 52 will be posted later today and then The Fire Starter Sessions will be as normal tomorrow and Friday!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment