Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday Inspiration Mayhem

I've been figuring out things with this blog. All positive but I've been neglecting the normal posts which makes me feel a tad guilty. I have been enjoying life though, so at least there is that. I came down with a cold and it was a brutal one at that. But today is the start of a new week and here are some of my favorite finds from pinterest and my bloglovin blog list...

I have been meaning to give my hair some more attention lately. I'm lucky enough to have it look decent pretty much all the time (because of the color and weight due to length keeps it pretty straight) but I would like to put a bit more effort in every once in a while... I want my curls to look like this soon!



I have tattoo fever and no money to help it die down. There are so many things I want and not enough money to make them come true. This tattoo below is one I have wanted for years now. I like the placement this lady picked. Going to have to think of a creative place when I get mine!

As if she doesn't inspire me enough, Elsie's new dress line is to die for. These are my favorites from her Spring line which goes on sale tomorrow! Do I have money for these, no. Am I really sad about that. Well, yes. Very. But I can dream about them.


Lastly, my dear friend Nicole mentioned wanting a scarf she had posted a picture of on her blog. She asked if I could possibly create something like it. I just saw the picture today and indeed I can! The uniformity of the squares and the tightness of the stitch is going to be hard to come as close to but I'm going to give it my best effort and hopefully we'll get a great piece!


It's so rainy and gray here but it makes the colors of painted things pop so I'm not upset. Tonight is a trip to the bins with the aforementioned Nicole. I LOVE me some bins scavenging. There will be posts about thrifting soon!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment