Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday Share Circle

Now that my posts about my trip are done I'm back on schedule! Today, share circle. Just like in kindergarten when you would bring things into share with the class.

I recently just scanned a whole load of pictures from my younger years which is a feat in and of itself, then I put the ones that were really special to me into ONE, yes one, album! There were so many pictures I wanted to share here for one reason or another. Usually I just wanted to share a laugh. So this month is blast from the past sharing month!

Today I am sharing: Christmas and my absolutely enormous head.


I always knew I had a slightly large head considering many hats just do not fit me but it wasn't until I recently came upon this picture that I realized how very large (long?) my head really is. Crazy right? If that's not embarrassing enough, I'm kidding an ornament. I think it's because there was a bear on it and I really liked it but my memory is a little hazy. :)

Honestly I am not embarrassed about my large skull. I like it think it's because I house so much brain OR my brain is so special my skull is extra thick to protect it. Either way I'm a winner!

It's like Natalie Portman's character said in No Strings Attached:
AK (ashton kutcher): you're really smart.
NP: Yeah, sometimes my neck hurts.
AK: why?
NP: From holding a brain this big.

Don't quote me word for word on that but that was the gist. Made me laugh. I definitely want to use that in a conversation one day.

Welp, time to plan out the next week! Feel free to share a blast from the past moment

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment