Saturday, February 12, 2011

Trip to Portland: Last day of Driving

This post is all pictures of the road. I didn't get out of the car much on my last day because I had 11+ hours and I didn't feel like dilly dallying. Also, I didn't have any places I really wanted to stop except this one diner like place that is delicious but unfortunately I got too hungry before I got there and stopped in Medford instead at a mall I had been to before. 

I started the morning leaving San Francisco. I made a wrong turn and ended up right on the coast which was a nice treat.


Stopped at Taco Bell for some healthy (haha) lunch. Needed to stay fueled for the rest of the day.






There was a lot of driving, got excited as I would pass each city I remembered like Weed and Yreka (pronounced Y-reeka, not ur-eeka). I knew after Yreka the border was soon. I had a friend from Southern California see if I wanted to hang out, I said sure if I wasn't just crossing the Oregon border.


The rest of the drive was pretty uneventful. Just music from Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, A Day To Remember, Mumford and Sons and more. I was so ready to get to Portland that I didn't stop to see many things. The good news was the drive was really pretty and I didn't get lulled to sleep by the road. Big plus. 

I finally got to Portland at about 9pm and said hi to Tiffany and then went to a bar with Bryan. 

I came home and crashed at 12, so exhausted from everything but so excited to be in Portland again.

So there you have it! My trip from San Diego to Portland in 5 days.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment