Saturday, February 19, 2011

Soked! (So stoked, just made it up!)

So I was just perusing my bloglobin (mcglubbin... eh eh... sorry, apparently I'm prone to pun at 3:05am) and I came across a post from one of my favorites Kyla. I sent her a postcard a while back and she got it! Not only did she get it, she posted a picture of it!
That just made my life that much brighter. I scrolled over it and was like waiiiiit, that's MINE! I thought my tax return put me on cloud 9 but nope, this did too!

In other news it's been real busy for this girl. Job shopping, living with friends, loving Portland... figuring life out. You know, the usual. :) I can honestly say I am really happy right now though. I have had moments of "how am I going to pull this off" thoughts but they leave just as quick as they wash over me. It's all good here.

gnight for now

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment