Friday, February 4, 2011

Here Starts Day Two


Here starts day two of my driving adventure toward the land of Port (Portland). This bagel is yummy and free! Thanks mom for the starbucks gift card, my breakfast will be paid for this whole trip! 

I was going to post my pictures from yesterday but unfortunately I left my camera and connection card in the car, we'll see when I go back out there if I can still reach Starbuck's internet connection. If so I'll just post Day 1's blog in the car.

I'm trying a new (to me) look today and I don't know how I feel about it. I have the sweater I bought at the thrift store recently, a band shirt (paramore) jeans and boots. My hair is in kinda pigtail braids because if I braid it all the way it looks all messy and not in the good way. 

Well, the plan for today is Hearst Castle and then SAN FRANCISCO!!! Stoked. 

I'm doing half of my sightseeing alone this trip which is interesting and sometimes lonely but nice as well because it's at my own pace.

My goal for San Francisco is to see the Camera Obscura. Crossing my fingers and toes.

Well, not more time to waste, I have a four hour drive ahead of me. Hopefully it's not much longer than that now that I am out of the worst of L.A. I seriously don't understand how people live there. 

Have a good day!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment