Friday, March 15, 2013

a question


I would start today, I would start today little or small. I would start so that a year from now I wouldn't wish that I had started and didn't.
My question is... what? What am I suppose to start? What am I suppose to change? I've moved back and forth when things have seemed stale, I've tried new career paths, I've read new types of books. I've held back feelings and let them fly free. I don't know what I'm suppose to start anymore. 
Am I just suppose to start anything? 
Am I suppose to start doing a cartwheel a day or writing a page a day or what? 
I've started writing 750 words a day, I started that over 55 days ago. 
Am I suppose to drink less soda and more water every day? 
I started that back in January. 

And then I know some will say it's not what I am "suppose" to start, but what I want to start and the fact of the matter is I don't have anything I want to start that I haven't started and don't know where else to go with. I've started taking more pictures, I've started learning more about my camera, I've started writing daily, sometimes more than once daily, I've started working on my breathing. 

Am I already started? Is this saying for people that haven't started anything? Or is there still something I'm missing. Because these past three months have me feeling like I've definitely been missing something I am suppose to be doing. That I've messed up somehow. 

So what am I suppose to start? Because what I've started before just isn't it.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm maybe this post was the start. It definitely got you pondering a 'start' or lack thereof. Maybe there really isn't anything to start except for the realization that you are content with what is happening now, but may want to try something in the future? Definitely some deep thinking on this one.

    ReplyDelete