Monday, April 16, 2012

52 photos in 52 weeks: Week 15


Look at this little man. He's so adorable. We're making squishy faces at each other across the table in between shaking our heads back and forth. 
This is not my best photo of the year, not even of the week, but it's the cutest and it has the best memory.
While I am working bit by bit to improve my photography I'm also just trying to get more memories in and appreciate them even if the picture isn't perfect. I mean, am I really going to care in 5 or more years when I look at this and smile and see how much Baby B has grown? No. I'm going to think back to that Tuesday (well, I probably won't remember it was a Tuesday) when Baby B, Mama Shay and I went to Souplantation and Baby B was being his cute, playful self. He melts my heart a whole bunch.

I mean, that's how he does squishy face! Mama taught him how to do squishy face, or at least the beginning motions, he doest have the right pressure down yet, but he does what he knows frequently. Adorable. 

When did I become old enough to have friends with toddlers?

It's really not such a bad thing, I couldn't resist a face like this if I tried.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment