Friday, April 20, 2012

happily wasted


Sheesh! It's been a few weeks since I last posted one of these babies. I felt like I had a meager supply of links and then went back and realized that I had another draft waiting to be published too! Silly.

This is a pretty great collection, I even went through my bloglovin liked list just to make sure I didn't miss too much.

Enjoy!


+ A post about love.
+ The greatest baby room inspiration.
+ A new to me blog to read
Criteria for a great job, even if it was working for someone else
+ Well, I might be out of the running to go this year but this might just be a goal for next year!

+ How to hang a collection of art pretty much perfectly
+ Feeling frustrated or insecure or low? Get some confetti and throw.
+ Elise talks about her method of taking an idea and making it a reality.
+ I'm going to be taking note and doing a quarterly review here soon... another one I guess, since I did one already. :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment