Friday, April 1, 2011

Diana film success!


It's late (or early depending on how you look at it) and I'm quite tired but I just wanted to take a quick second and share with you one of my pictures off of a roll of Diana film! I'm really stoked, it came out better than I anticipated. 

The first roll I shot with the Diana is a bit blurry (left the switches in the wrong places) but I will be sharing some of those as well here soon.

Also, never taking my 35mm film to a drugstore developer again! N-e-v-e-r. My Holga rolls came out SO GOOD this time and I just have to figure it's how they were developed. Maybe drugstore developing tries to auto correct too much. I dunno, all I know is I'm stoked which is good because I paid waaay too much to get them all put to cd. I don't blame the place I went, I blame my lack of understanding.

Well, tomorrow (today) should be the day I get my apartment. I couldn't get a hold of the landlord though so we shall see. Cross your fingers for me!

I'll be having to do either connection stealing or coffee time for internet for the next couple of days when I move because I forgot to get in touch with a provider. oops! More time to decorate with what I have!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment