Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Dreaming of...

I think I'm starting something new here, a "Dreaming of..." series!
I just though about it from the comfort of my bed today while perusing the blogs on my read list.

My first subject... A better collection of shoes!
Currently most of my shoes are sneakers. I have a couple of pairs of heals but rarely wear them and while adding to that group may seem silly, I think it might be inspiring.

Most of these shoes are off of urban outfitters website and one pair is from Blowfish.






I would die for some Jeffrey Campbell wedges! Well, not die, but if I had the $$$ I sure would find my favorite pair and splurge (does anyone else think that word is kinda odd?)! 

I think I'm growing up! My clothing tastes are less varied and my shoe likes are straying from the oh so simple! I'm really excited!

Now if only I had more dollars.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment