Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New Apartment

I am so so behind on posting and I blame it all on my forgetting to get internet set up in my apartment before I moved in. It's been interesting.

Before I rush off and leave you completely post-less I just want to say that my apartment is awesome, I am so stoked to have my own place, I am motivated to eat at home more, I got a couch and a table for $40 which the people I bought them from delivered to me (oh great deals are awesome) and I'm just overall really stoked on life.

I have so many things to post about and while I do have a lot of time the internet connection I am stealing from someone else is shaky (haha duh) and so I have stayed away from the internet and therefore read a lot and also slept a lot. The latter being necessary as my body seems to be fighting another cold as hard as it can.

All in all I'm so very stoked and to all who came over from Kyla's blog, Hello, welcome and I promise I'll be up and running in my normal scatterbrain routine as soon as possible. If you are here from before and haven't checked out Kyla's blog you should definitely do so!

I know it's small in this screen grab but my ad is the 4th down! How cute is that button?! Kyla's amazing.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment