Sunday, April 17, 2011

Revamp: 25 before 26


I have been thinking lately about my 25 goals before I turn 26 and I've decided that they need a little work. (Original list found here.) There are things I am finding to be greatly important AND there are some things I've already managed to check off (and some that I am very close on... mostly reading goals haha).

Here's my new set of goals with notes on what has been accomplished thus far:

1. Save money, about $10,000, to move to Argentina for at least 6 months 
2. Go back to school. I've been playing with the idea of a masters OR taking individual classes OR a BFA.
3. Get next tattoo designed. This will most likely be the hot air balloon. 
4. Finish the two blankets I have started for friends.
6. Learn basics of Photoshop. Take a class or to do online tutorials... hmmm.
7. Find perfect pair of glasses (hopefully vintage), little black dress and heels.
8. Write 30 letters. I have not been keeping track so I'll have to start that from today on.
9. Spend a week waking up early for now reason. We shall see about this.
10. Reach 50 readers on blog. Slowly but surely getting my numbers up! Sponsoring all the way!
11. Join or start a reading or crafting (or both) group.
12. Keep accurate log of $ for at least 30 consecutive days.
13. Read 5 non-fiction books. Oh done and done after this month!
14. Complete 52 in 52. Yes I am counting the ones I have in #13 towards this. Also counting from January on for this one instead of starting in March.
15. Watch 4 Spanish/Argentine/Latin films. Or films by Spanish/etc directors OR films in Spanish.
16. Read 1 book in Spanish. It can be a young adult or children's chapter book. Also counts toward #14
17. Have long conversation in Spanish. 
18. Go on at least 3 dates. While friend dates are awesome, they are not included.
19. Throw a party/plan a get together.
20. Rent my own place. DONE!
21. 101 pictures project. I will post the list, link to the flickr community as well as some of my shots this week!
22. Start taking a dance or exercise class. I'm looking into a pure barre class or something similar. 
23. Pay off credit card. Completely!
24. Buy a DSLR
25. Learn how to use Rolleiflex and post developed film.

Oh I'm a little more excited now for this list! I need to print it out and hang it everywhere!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment