Friday, April 8, 2011

Oh I do believe in love at first sight


I was feeling down tonight which is a bummer but then after reading some blogs, sending some long overdue emails and pinning the ess out of things (on pinterest) I came across these little monsters...

And I died. A happy happy mini camera death.

And then I proceeded to try and buy one (after coming back from the camera dead) even though they only work with not my computer type computers (aka not mac compatible... lame). I just figured I would go to Kinkos, excuse me, FedEx Office or something like that, and plug into one of their computers. Or go to the library, or find a friend that has a non mac computer (haha what sillies). 

But then some error happened and I think the order didn't go through so I'm going to wait until I wake up later this morning and maybe try to buy it again in less of a late night impulse way.

But seriously, look up the camera... I'm going to make you work for it because my source says they run out of stock quickly and I don't want that happening. But google Biscuit Camera and see what pops up.

Darling.

My new boyfriend maybe? Is that wrong, looking for love in a plastic (ish) mini camera I can plug into a computer. I guess since it's not compatible (with mac) it is a little wrong, but isn't that always the way. Going for the incompatible match.

Oh I'm delirious I think.

xoxo

p.s. I keep spelling biscuit wrong. Buscuit, bisciut... yeah, you get the point. 

2 comments: