Friday, September 20, 2013

Lovely Links



I put this post together ages ago and forgot about it. But I'm going to post it for this week's links because I still love all of them.

Now that I know I want to be a morning person I'm going to keep referring back to this. (a very lot)

While we're on the subject... I love reading descriptions of other peoples' morning routines

Day to day, are you a spring, a sponge or a stone

Simple triggers to rewire or create new habits

A read to help motivate when I look at my credit card balance

Daily Polaroid project... I wonder if she has tons of old film or enough money to support the project. awesome.

How to Change Your Life... hint, slowly but surely

Time to start writing my Future Resume...

"...being grateful and wanting more are not mutually exclusive concepts."


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment