Monday, September 23, 2013

Checklist for Fall


As of yesterday it is officially Fall! I can go ahead and feel okay getting myself a pumpkin spice latte now or making pumpkin bread or anything pumpkin for the next couple of months! Besides ingesting all things pumpkin I'm planning on making some other Fall memories, maybe starting some traditions. Who knows! All I need is the weather to comply with the calendar. I'm really excited though, this year I will see a real Fall when I visit Nashville in October! Very excited for that.

This Fall I endeavor (look how I brought that back) to:
visit a pumpkin patch and go through a corn maze
- go to a haunted house
- make caramel apples
- celebrate Dia de los Muertos
- run in colored leaves
- drink tea frequently (once it's actually cool enough to do so)
- wear scarves
- go on a hayride
- visit Julian
- picnic at a park
- go to a Farmer's Market
- pet a black cat or two
- invest in one two good flannel shirt(s), pair of cowboy boots and pair of long wool boot socks
- make some pumpkin dish (pretty much a given)


xoxo


image links: steaming cupcaramel appleslayered lookleavespumpkins, house

No comments:

Post a Comment