Saturday, August 3, 2013

Little Reminders


I am reminding myself of this daily, no, hourly. Work is slowing down and it's time to find a new job which often sends me into a tailspin, but I'm doing it. Sometimes with a margarita at my side. Sometimes I have to stop, pick up a pen and open a blank page in my journal and just write out my goal for the perfect life and write until I feel it, and the hope for it. Sometimes I just have to get away and take a shower, eat some food, drink some water or dance around a bit. Sometimes the worry sticks hard and my tongue feels like it's swelling and I wonder how I'm going to possibly pay for anything. 
But I keep coming back to this... I have better uses for my imagination. Worry does nothing but waste time and energy. 

I am promising here, to use my imagination for more good than not. Even if it starts off at 51% to 49%. I'm going to keep doing this, keep pushing, keep dancing and drinking margaritas if I have to. Keep cooking and blogging, keep reading and taking pictures of anything pretty. Imagination will be for good, not evil. It's time for the impossible to have a fighting chance.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment