Friday, June 21, 2013

Let the Adventure Begin


Today I embark on a little adventure. Today I do a little more of what scares me. Today I start out to see a little more of this gorgeous state I live in. 

I'm taking a road trip, a long awaited road trip up the coast, I'll stop at some beaches, I'll visit a couple towns I've never seen before. I'll end up in a city/town an hour out from San Francisco to see someone I haven't seen in almost a year, someone I know mostly through lettered conversations. 

Tomorrow we'll go to Warped Tour close to SF. We'll walk around in the hot sun, listen to good music, and see people with "free hugs" written all over their body in paint.

Sunday who knows, maybe some time in the city, maybe seeing a friend from the Barnes and Noble days, maybe some adventuring to film stores and Amoeba records. 

And Monday? That's the first day back down the coast, that's the first part of the real coastal view. A night stay in San Luis Obispo or Pismo Beach may be in order. 
Tuesday will be the slow roll down the second half, back towards home. 

Wednesday it will be back to the norm. 

But before then pictures will be taken, the lady rebel will be set in RAW with a new memory card, and when I come back I'll have to learn in order to get the most of my images. Film will be in one camera, polaroid packs will be purchased. The phone will probably end up catching a lot, Vines might be produced, thoughts will be tweeted, but a computer will not come along. 

Today I do something that scares me a little. Today I take a drive. 

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment