Monday, June 10, 2013

Currently


I made this earlier this week after rearranging my room (and finding the perfect set up!). I wanted a poster with an inspirational message above my bookcase. I put this together real quick on picmonkey and I know it's not going to be the one that goes up but I was stoked on the simplicity anyway. Background picture is from my trip through the redwoods. 


mood: Open, excited. The day didn't start out that way but I got out of the house and things started to get better.

eating: candy... delicious

drinking: water. good for, well, good for everything

watching: Ted Talks, posts from Soul Pancake, Vine videos and Friday Night Lights the series. I'm in love (but not in a creepy way) with Matt Saracen... and him and Julie Taylor are adorable. I know I'm really late to this... but good lord. Also, it makes me want to move to the south.
Who are some of your favorite people on Vine? Have you taken a gander at Soul Pancake? What are your favorite Ted Talks?

reading: This wikipedia post about common misconceptions... I was so wrong!
You Are a Badass. It's really surprising me just how much I like it. Definitely expect a book report post about it!

loving: My friends. I have been having some good times lately. I want to incorporate more productive work into my life, more nights like tonight, but I'm so stoked to have some people that I can do nothing with and just laugh.

learning: How to be more gentle, how activity breeds activity, and how to be a beginner.

thinking: about my future, about what I want to do, about who I want to be. I get into these thoughts a lot on my days off and I get quite depressed and feel quite stuck. There are answers out there, I just have to break these mental walls down. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment