Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Welcome May


I'm so happy for May. I think I have been saying this for every month, but I think this is taking the cake. It's not my birthday month, it's not yet summer, but it's May and it's not January through April, and things are letting up and I'm finding myself in a better spot mentally on a consistent basis.

My goal for May is to keep that good thing going. To keep appreciating, and getting out and doing things I want to be doing. I want May to be full of fun times, new experiences, and hard work.

I'll be watching TED talks
I'll be dancing
I'll be taking pictures and looking for a class or two to sign up for
I'll be practicing gratitude and working diligently on positive thinking
I'll be reading, as always
I'll be cleaning up and redesigning this space!
I'll be growing

It doesn't matter what happens next, I've decided that this dark period is over. It's all about perspective right? Right!

xoxo

1 comment: