Monday, May 13, 2013

Life has been full

Life has been full lately, of work at the movie theater, of tips, of making and beating my own sales goals... of meeting new people, trying new apps (tinder, I'm talking about you), re-reading books, and enjoying the pre summer weather that San Diego has to offer... well, a bunch of the time.

I also got myself into a little bit of a predicament on Mother's Day. Found myself in Urgent Care after two hours of work... cut myself pretty deep on broken glass. Not so fun. But I got myself some stitches and then went back to work, beat my sales record to date and completed a different challenge my boss set out... with an injured finger. Take that!

I'm all about a more positive mindframe lately. Parking tickets irritate me but don't ruin my day, 3-5 stitches, oh well... just have to get passed the feeling like I'm going to pass out part and then I'm okay. I know how to take care of myself pretty well when I get woozy (thank you years of piercings) I know my limits with what information I can take and what I just am better off not knowing (or seeing).

Life has been about trying new things and getting back into previous interests like dance classes and listening to poppy punk music goodness.

It's feeling a lot like summer here and I'm feeling lighter than I have in a while. There is still so much to work on, so much to learn, so much to figure out, but right here, right now I'm enough and it is enough and I'm learning how to be more and more grateful with each passing day.

I'm looking forward to the future, whatever it may hold.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch! Glad you're okay. The weather has been gorgeous here and I'm loving every minute of it. It improves my mood!

    ReplyDelete