Monday, April 22, 2013

Something to Remember



I think it's been a theme here that I feel like time is slipping away. And I read these blogs that take beautiful pictures of simple day to day things, that give space for the great in their days, in their weeks. I see Elise doing her Around Here and Project Life posts and I just want to have enough experiences each week to fill two pages. More than just, I went to work, I came home, I slept, I ate. Next week!

Here's to making the effort to document more, to remember more, and to enjoy more.

something to remember
Zeus sitting as regal as the statue behind him // new succulents, especially this one with tiny flowers and the beautiful wood background // writing in my new, brightly colored moleskin notebook and listening to an album that was nothing like I expected but has grown to be amazing

Here's to
750 words a day for 80 days in a row // making enough money to pay bills // extra shifts coming my way easily which are so very necessary // a late night at denny's // Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg // a lot of rest and quiet while housesitting

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment