Friday, February 1, 2013

Hello February


I know I'm not alone when I say thank goodness January is over. Thank. freeking. goodness. I know it's just a month and I can't hold that which happened during against it, but oh my, my my my, how I've needed this month to come to an end.
While I would love to just close the door to January and never look back, I know there are some things that are going to need to be tied up, a couple of repairs are going to need to be made. I'll get through it though and during the reparations I'll be giving it my all to see things differently. And by differently I mean more positively. I'll be looking for lessons instead of shortcomings and even on the difficult days I will be finding things to be grateful for.
I'll be going on another two (at least) photo adventures, this time slowing down with them and really learning from each picture.
I will be cooking even if I don't want to. The strange stomach ailments I've been having for the past month don't get to mess up my goals anymore.
And during all of this... when I'm seeing things differently, slowing down, taking pictures, learning and cooking I will be writing, 750 words daily, because I signed up for a challenge and well, writing can help put things into perspective.

February is going to be about picking up the pieces and making something pretty. Because come March... birthday month... things better be looking rather shiny!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment