Friday, February 22, 2013

52 dishes: Dish 5


Dish five... was a success! I bought myself some tilapia to throw together a fast meal and took parts of two recipes (one and two) to get my desired outcome.
I don't like tomatoes so I put broccoli in instead (and the second day I put in green beans) and then some garlic salt and lemons and oh goodness! DELICIOUS!


I plan on getting some frozen tilapia from costco or something and making this a weekly (possibly even daily) thing. I am going to try and stray from habit too much though. Maybe try it with chicken one week and salmon another. It's such an easy meal I'm really stoked.
The only problem is that the fish does not taste nearly as good the next day. It dries out a lot overnight. Needing meals that can be next day's lunch! On to the next recipe!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment