Sunday, February 10, 2013

52 Dishes: Dish 4


Life has been a bit unpredicable this year and so I have decided that I am changing it from weekly to just 52 meals in 52 weeks, I am going to try my absolute best to get one in a week, but sometimes things happen and I don't feel hungry or can't eat much other than yogurt and bananas. But 52 dishes will be made this year! And my limit for catch up meals in a week is going to be three, because otherwise madness will ensue at the end of the year. :)

For dish #4 I decided to make fried rice. I went with this recipe, but decided not to add the chicken. I worried, about halfway in to making the dish,that the lack of chicken might make the dish come out too salty (maybe the chicken absorbs some of the oil and soy sauce). Luckily that was not the case!


Unfortunately I couldn't eat more than a couple spoonfuls of it, my sickness has not found it's cure yet, but my roommate ate a lot of it and thought it was really good, so I would call it a success.

YAY! First dish that worked!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment