Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A Very Small Adventure








It was a Sunday, my adventure days usually are, and I had left work early (football and eh movies meant it was super slow), made a stop at the library and then found myself curious about a house like structure I could see on the drive through residential streets by my house. I went down a path thinking I could get to it that way but found that I could not. I was a tad discouraged but, surprisingly, did not give up hope. I took a drive around to another possible area of access and low and behold I found that the building I was looking at was part of a small park, right in my neighborhood.
I was so excited as I drove down the street and then walked along the dirt path. I didn't take the time to go into the visitor's center (I was about to be late to meeting family for Sunday dinner) but I did take a few pictures before I left and promised myself to come back, again and again.
Don't tell anyone, but this place looks like it would be pretty spooky if one were in at night. I'm down to try.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I wanna be at that park! Please hold the spooky though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cool! so what kind of building was it exactly? what park?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea about the park itself, it is tucked in the middle of subdivisions on the side of a school. The next time I go I will actually read about the place and see what it was. There was a barn and a pidgeon coup but other than that... no clue.

      Delete