Friday, June 1, 2012

happily wasted


There was a bit of a stretch (a week, maybe two) where I was reading posts I liked but nothing that really inspired me to do a Happily Wasted. It probably was more that I would find one post and not want to go through the task of getting to the real link out of bloglovin and then put it in the draft of Happily Wasted, blah blah blah. But yesterday there were a few posts in a row that just grabbed my attention and so I am taking the time and sharing them with you.

graduation speeches... Ellen is my favorite by far.

Yet another Coffee Cup Chat to link... Summer Reading List!

I've been reading Smart Women Finish Rich and so seeing this post about investing in a Roth IRA was a nice find

I still love wedding photography though I've stopped looking at wedding blogs

I wish I could afford THE WILD REST put on by Becka over at my favorite Life as an Artistpreneur. Seriously that would be a dream come true. I'm just going to have to start saving for next year... please let there be one next year.

Maybe this summer I'll do this Canvas Stitch DIY

I would love to try archery once or a bunch! Brandi talks about it here

Where has your time been happily wasted this week?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment