Tuesday, June 5, 2012

52 photos in 52 weeks: Week 21 & 22


Week 21 was filled with random this and that. I met up with a lovely friend I haven't seen in quite a while and heard some good news from her. During that time I found a lovely suitcase (not yet pictured) at an unbeatable price ($8) and had pizza and conversation. 
This week saw many more hours of free time due to issues at work but I did the best I could with a not so great (for the bank account) situation and enjoyed myself as best I could.





Week 22 didn't see many more hours at work but there were many hang outs had and a wedding to top it off. This week I let go of a crush, spent many a late night drinking with friends and even had some flirt time. 

I know it's been mentioned a bit already but by Wednesday I will definitely have newly developed 120 film to share. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment