Sunday, October 13, 2013

On Repeat - Are You With Me


I have so much to tell you about my trip (I still have about 14 more hours left in the city) when I get back, but until then, please enjoy this song that I have had on repeat while driving around. 


I wanna fly so high that I'll never come down
I wanna love so hard it could rip my heart out


These two lines capture perfectly what this weekend, this conference, and ultimately what I, am about. I have more words on this, but they aren't coming out right and I must sleep so I can squeeze the best out of the last remaining daylight hours before my flight tomorrow.

Until I find what I'm trying to say about this whole weekend...

xoxo


+I don't like the live version as much, but the Vevo version of the music video wouldn't play on the blog. The song is still awesome, and he's still cute. So, enjoy none the less. 

No comments:

Post a Comment