Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Currently




Reading: Oh I think the question is what am I not reading. I started and didn't finish two young adult fiction books. The Magicians and The Book of Lost Things. I don't know if I just wasn't into them or if I am just not in the mood for that kind of fiction right now. So I went back to my second reading of The Night Circus. I am also working slowly through Money: A Love Story and I just picked up Finding Your North Star. It's pretty safe to say I'm a tad obsessed with improving my life and myself. 

Eating: Not as good as I should. Is that a normal response of mine? Shoot. We have this new kale caesar salad at work though, I do think about how delicious it is while I'm eating french fries or a burger. 

Thinking about: Nashville! It's only a week and a day away! I'm thrilled and a little worried (more money than anything else) but ultimately really excited. I've wanted to go to Nashville for years. Thank you self for signing up. Let's make the most out of it. Which reminds me, must plan everything out... and write a wish list of places I want to/have to see while I'm there. It's going to be limited since two of my days are spent in a conference, but I'll do and see what I can!

Also thinking about life, how can I not with all these self improvement books? Thinking about what I use to think would make me feel better and how each day is definitely worth appreciating and working on mind adjustments and being more lenient on myself but also keeping up a positive mindset. Some days are easier than others, sometimes I fall a little and cry, but I'm doing a lot better than I was 6 months ago. By leaps and bounds. 


Listening to: Country. All the time. Maybe I will share a playlist here soon. 

Enjoying: My boyfriend. Yup, I have a man. He's pretty awesome. 

Also, I'm learning how to edit pictures in photoshop and I'm super stoked on that. Yay for learning new skills. So exciting. 

Watching: Nothing. I once in a while watch Friday Night Lights but unless I'm with the bf and his friends I don't watch tv. I have other things to do.

Loving: That Fall is almost here and I have a new list of things I want to do. 
The posts I have written recently. I just looked back through at the last couple of weeks and gave myself a mental high five. 

xoxo

As always I get this from Sometimes Sweet

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to go to nashville! I can't wait to see the pictures you post from your trip!

    ReplyDelete