Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Nashville Wish List


It is almost here! Just one more full day (a little less than 24 hours) and I will be on a plane to a city I've wanted to visit for so many years! So many! I'm quite excited. I've compiled a list of places I want to see. I'm not sure I'll get to all of them, but hopefully I'll get to most!

Downtown 
(or what I consider Downtown)
Shelby Street Pedestrian Bridge
Nashville Public Library



Belmont
Bongo Java (for Blogger Breakfast)


East Nashville


Others:
Cheekwood Gardens
Station Inn
Bobbi's Dairy Dip

I have taken so many places off this list. There is just too much to fit into five days, two of which were totally accounted for and two others that were part travel days. I have this feeling one trip will not be enough. Going to squeeze everything I can out of the time I have though!


xoxo


Many Places Found on Design Sponge's Nashville City Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment