Thursday, September 18, 2014

Lately

Lately I've been...

Proud of: My mornings!!! I have been waking up at 6:00am or even 5:45am now for a couple weeks and I love, love, love it. I am no longer such a night owl, I am learning to put down a book when my eyes start getting heavy at night (something I use to fight through). I have been getting close to bed around 9 and then I'm usually close to sleep by 10 or 10:30. It's crazy! And even crazier is that I love it. Back to my early bird roots!

Reading:
The Miracle Morning - Hal Elrod
Bird by Bird - Anne Lamot (re-reading and loving)
Do Cool Shit - Miki Agrawal
The Circle - Dave Eggers

Cooking: Black Bean Hummus, Pita Bread, Skillet Brownies, nutella cinnamon rolls, lots of no knead bread, and unintentionally overcooked chicken

Watching: Orphan Black and Revenge. I went through two seasons of Orphan Black in about a week. Nothing but good things to say about that show. Love the characters, the plot, the twists. Really excited for the third season.
Revenge I started this past week because I am house sitting and the parentals have Netflix all hooked up to their awesome and huge tv. Revenge sucked me in for sure. I am almost completely done with the first season and I'm starting to get less into it but we'll see. Something to watch while I'm working on blankets this fall no doubt.

Working on: My black white and gold granny square blanket. Also have another blanket idea in my mind that I cannot stop thinking about but I promised myself I would at least make the b/w/g a throw size before I start working on the other one. I'm pretty close!

Also working on my resume as I am job hunting in Nashville!

Listening to:
Shake It Off - Taylor Swift (love love love this girl, duh)
Crazier - Taylor Swift, just found this yesterday on  Desert Darling
Bartender - Lady Antebellum
Mumford and Sons (all)

Looking forward to: My almost cross country drive to my new state!!! I have some stops planned along the way and I am so very excited!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment