Monday, April 7, 2014

March In Review

March, oh March. You were beautiful and magically as I love my birthday month to be. So many feelings, mostly really good, some "what in the heck am I going to do." Okay, fine, a lot of the latter as well. Great memories though, and some space for growth.

I read:
- 168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think by Laura Vanderkam (2nd reading)
- The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
- Escape from Cubicle Nation by Pamela Slim (welll... I finally finished the last chapter)
- A couple chapters from I Will Teach You To Be Rich by Ramit Sethi
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- Bread & Wine by Shauna Niequist
- Show Your Work by Austin Kleon

My favorites of those listed above:
- 168 Hours
- The Power of Habit
- Show Your Work

I watched:
- Pretty Little Liars /// ughhh Season Finale how you get me every time!
- Friday Night Lights /// I watched maybe one Episode
- DIVERGENT /// I liked it a lot. I can see how the hardcore book fans would have some problems but I still loved this movie. Love. Four, good lord.
- The Grand Hotel Budapest /// Wes Anderson never disappoints. I didn't know it was one of his walking in but as soon as it started I knew, and it felt like home.

Tried new things:
- Aerial yoga
- Yoga 101 at Black Sheep in Oceanside
- Had almond butter for the first time

Dan and I adventured to:
- Palm Springs!
- Calico Ghost Town
- Pioneer Town
- Elfin Forrest
- Bayside and Four Year Strong show at House of Blues

I treated myself to:
- Palm Springs birthday trip
- some other things I'm sure

March was a pretty magical month. I'm hoping working on making April even better.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment